The Global Manufacturing Leadership Program is a premium, Group level program of the Aditya Birla Group.
Every year, through this program, a select set of high-performing and high-calibre manufacturing professionals are hired for key leadership roles in the manufacturing operations of the Group.
The program encompasses an intensive onboarding, mentoring, transition and development period during which participants
- Enhance their leadership and functional skills through rotational assignments across different businesses of the Group.
- Get exposure to key Group processes like world-class manufacturing, research & product development and project management among others.
- Are provided opportunities to work in cross-functional areas besides their current area of expertise.
- Leading the entire operation of a small to medium size Unit
- Leading a function in a medium to large size Unit
- Leading a department in a large size Unit
- Leading special projects in a large size manufacturing Unit
The Group's diverse portfolio features a robust manufacturing profile:
- Pulp & Fibre
- Carbon Black
- Acrylic Fibre
- Electrical & Instrumentation
Dedicated mentoring for each individual
Regular meetings/discussions with Program Manager